Friday, May 29, 2009

" I laugh in the face of danger. Then I run and hide til it goes away"

So, I guess I've been doing this blog for six months. It really doesn't seem like I've been doing it for that long. I don't have anything exciting to report for my 6 month anniversary. Same old, same old. Now, for the actual subject of today's post.

So, earlier this week, it was announced that a new Buffy movie was in the works without its creator, Joss Whedon. There was a total and complete rebellion on the part of loyal Whedonites. They took to the internets like the world was about to end. It was rather amazing actually. While I am not exactly thrilled about this development, it did stir an interest in watching the TV show again.

Yesterday, I started watching Season 1 and so far I have watched the first four episodes. While the episodes weren't perfect, they were quite enjoyable and enjoyed watching them again. We'll see how far I get -I may not make it past season 5 but for now it's a way to pass the time over the summer, while my shows are in reruns. I am not sure if I'll get to rewatching "Angel" but Buffy will do for now. Anyway, today's favourite thing is the TV show "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". That's quite the turn around considering I have seen maybe one episode in my life before March last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment