Sunday, May 3, 2009

Secret, secret, I got a secret!

Alas, this is yet another "Chuck"-related post. It tends to be the bright spot in my weeks and thus, has an almost unavoidable presence on my blog. I wrote about the season finale on Monday (well, I mentioned that it was awesome and that I wanted to save the show, but the post was about something else). Since Monday, I have been watching one particular sequence from the finale numerous times, because it was pretty awesome. It is related to the video I posted a couple weeks ago in that in contains the band JEFFSTER. In the sequence, JEFFSTER is performing "Domo Arigato, Mr.Roboto" whilst other events are transpiring.

Anyway, today when I woke up at 2:30pm (I worked an overnight shift last night), I went upstairs to find that my sister had also been rewatching that sequence - a few times, even. So I was quite relieve to find that I'm not the only one to repeatedly watch favourite scenes in TV shows. We watched the sequence a couple more times after that. I think we have had our fill for the time being, but who knows. My fingers are crossed for another season of "Chuck".

1 comment:

  1. I've watched Chuck a couple of times and liked it. I am not normally home on Mondays.

    ReplyDelete