Sunday, May 31, 2009

Not that I ever work exceptionally hard....

Last night I had an overnight shift. I got home after 7am and slept til four. I had actually planned to wake up at one just so that I might actually have some semblance of a regular sleeping pattern for the rest of the week. That didn't happen. When I did wake up, I spent much of my time on the couch watching a few episodes of Buffy or reading. I did phone my sister in Saskatchewan and talked to my niece as well. I got to listen to "Jillian Jiggs" along with Bella so that was cool. I only really left the couch for about an hour and a half to go to mass. After mass, I plopped down on the couch and read until the automatic lamp in the living room went out. I enjoy Sundays where I can just sit and relax. Hopefully I will get more stuff done the rest of the week, but it was nice for today. So today's favourite thing is Lazy Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment