Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"I'm fine! My nose was just overflowing with awesome and I had to get some of it out".

I apologize for the title quote. Today, I had an Allergy test. I had never had one done before. I have had problems with allergies all my life but didn't know the specifics of what I was allergic to. I knew I had hayfever and really reacted to horses but other than that it was kind of a revelation. On the other hand I was rather surprised by how many different things I'm allergic to. Off the top of my head, I am allergic to dust, mites, cockroaches, cats, horses, rabbits, mice, a type of mould, pollen from three different trees, and a bunch of different weeds. The doctor told me about some desensitization treatments that I can use to try to beat the allergies which I am considering. I am glad to know that there is something I can do about it. It will have to wait until I get coverage from work and it takes three years, but I am seriously considering it. The days of my nose constantly overflowing with awesome may soon be numbered!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW Wanda!!! You have a lot of allergies. I have quite a few too! (But you now have proof and an official excuse.) I am glad to hear you got test for them!!! YAY!!!! Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete