Thursday, May 7, 2009

Insert uncomfortable pause here.

Today, I had a rather unenjoyable day at work. It left me grumpy and annoyed and just in a bad mood. It was rather difficult trying to find something good that happened. So I watched tonights episode of "The Office" before coming down to do stuff I normally do before I go to bed. It was nice to sit down and watch a show that's so familiar and just unwind. They seem to be making Michael a bit less obtuse and I am able to watch without cringing for more than a few minutes at a time. I don't talk about it much but it continues to be one of my favourite shows.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite shows are Survivor and the Amazing Race (with Hell's Kitchen coming in right behind them!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy the Amazing Race. That is really the only reality show I watch. Everything else is scripted.

    ReplyDelete