Sunday, May 24, 2009

Communication

After an incident earlier this month involving a missed dentist appointment, my sister decided to buy a white board to put in the kitchen so that we can easily get messages to each other. Because apparently text messages, IM and email weren't enough. Those only work if you use them and are near some form of technological device. The whiteboard has already proven handy: My sister used it to tell me it was a whiteboard. I was shocked. I even proved that I was shocked by drawing a picture. Anyway this morning I used it for two purposes. The first was to tell her I would be working until ten tonight. The second was to let her know that there were random bird parts on the lawn (Not sight you ever really want to see, especially after working all night). Anyway, today's favourite thing is communicating via whiteboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment