Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Monkey see

A few months ago, my sister introduced me to a blog by sending me a link to this post. Since then, I occasionally go back and check out the posts. It does tend to get me laughing. It's pretty much a pop culture blog. I especially like the abundance of lists. To honour the blog, I am going to make a list of links to some of my favourite posts.

Mind you, these posts only came after the first post I read and I am sure there were probably ones before that that I would have enjoyed, but these posts definitely amused me. There are other posts that were good as well, but these ones, to be honest, are easily and quickly readable, for the most part. Many of them contain the afore-mentioned lists.

Anyway, today's favourite thing is NPR's Monkey See blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment