Monday, April 13, 2009

Same topic, different post

Before Christmas, I wrote a post about the TV show "Chuck." It is one of my favourite shows and it is rising in the ranks I will probably soon be my absolute favourite show (provided it gets a third season, which is not done deal quite yet). Since I've already had a post naming "Chuck" as my favourite thing, I feel like I would be somewhat cheating to do it again. Instead, tonight's post is going to focus on why I like it and why I think more people should watch it. Here are some of the reasons why I love Chuck:

  • It's funny
  • It's suspenseful
  • It's an action show
  • It's romantic
  • It's goofy
  • It has Adam Baldwin (better known as Jayne from Firefly) and he's pretty awesome
  • It has a character whose nickname actually is "Captain Awesome"
  • It blends humour and emotion very well
  • It has creepy yet hilarious characters
  • It pays homage to so many different shows that it's a matter of trying to pick them out.
  • This clip


Here's a crash course in all things "Chuck".

All in all, I will be very disappointed if Chuck doesn't get another season. It's a pretty awesome show with awesome characters and a character named "Awesome" which is pretty....cool. My lecture about Chuck is now done, but please check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment