Saturday, April 18, 2009

I didn't actually know you could sit on a chair the wrong way...

Back in February, my sister bought some really good quality wood furniture from a place just outside Ottawa. It is really nice and sturdy and just really well made. You can see it here. Today I sat down on one of the chairs the wrong way and actually managed to loosen the back of the chair. It took talent but then I am the right sort of talented to actually manage to do it. So today we took the chair to the place bought it so that they would fix it, which they were willing to do free of charge. So today's favourite thing is bad things happening to stuff when it is still under warrenty. I knew, both because my sister told me and because of common sense, that I would have had to pay for the repairs if it hadn't been covered so the warranty really helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment