Monday, April 27, 2009

"I know Kung Fu"

I apologize but this is going to be yet another "Chuck"-related post. That leads me to believe that "Chuck" has been pretty much my most favourite thing of the past 5 months. Honestly, that seems pretty likely. It's been pretty awesome and tonight's season finale was no exception. That being said, the show is not guaranteed a third season yet and so many fans are trying to save the show. The main campaign has had to do with getting a footlong sub at Subway and letting Subway know that you are doing this in support of Chuck. Today on my break from work, I walked over to the Subway and got myself a sandwich. I also did in fact leave a comment. It was good. It was good being part of something bigger, even if the something bigger is an attempt to get a TV show renewed. As far as causes go, it won't change the world, but "Chuck" does make me extraordinarily happy and that should count for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment