Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wow! I don't hate it!

Today I got a haircut and, for the first time in a long time, I like it on the same day as I got it. Much of the time I need a few days before I decide if I like or not but this time, I liked it right away. It may have something to do with the fact that I told the stylist what I wanted and she gave me her own input rather than just doing what they think I mean. I like it when hair dressers use their own discretion because I do not personally know what is going to work best. They have actual practice. My favourite hairdresser was a friend of mine and she just did whatever she felt like and I always liked it. She is the first hairdresser that cut my hair really short which was something I never would have considered doing but I just let her go and I really ended up liking it. So today's favourite things are hairstylists that use their own instincts rather than just going by what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment