Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spoiler alert....

I tend to get overly excited about stuff, nearly to the point of obsession. When I am first introduced to something that I really like, I have to find out everything I possibly can about it. The length of this phase of my relationship with it varies and eventually a) I find out everything there is to know about it, b) I lose interest or c) a causes b. Part of the whole information gathering expedition, particularly for books or television, is looking at spoilers. I have to find out what happens next. One week between episode is too long. Especially if I have the option of finding out sooner. Invariably, the show is kinda ruined because I saw some stuff beforehand and I know I really show stay away from looking at the scoop, but I can't help myself. Because of this information obsession, I actually know great places to get scoop, especially for TV. My two favourite places for TV spoilers are Ask Ausiello and Watch with Kristin. Anyway, today's favourite things are spoilers (I love them and hate them in equal measure).

No comments:

Post a Comment