Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Today, at work, I decided to get a chocolate milkshake during my break. I try not to get stuff from work too often because, well, it's a fast food place and not even a healthy fast food place, at that. But today I felt like getting a chocolate milkshake and man it was good. Probably that extra tasty addition to the normal goodness of the chocolate milkshake was the fact that, for some strange reason that I don't quite understand, it was comped out because apparently I met my goal or something. I have no idea what that means and I was willing to pay for it - even full price if necessary (employees normally get meals at half price) - but it was cool that I didn't have to. I guess there are benefits to working at fast food places after all. Who would've thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment