Thursday, April 9, 2009

It pays the bills...

I can't really, honestly with 100% sincerity say that I love my new job. I enjoy the fact that I am now doing more than taking up space in my sister's house (actually, I was doing more than that - -I ate her food and drove her car and made a mess, etc,etc), but at the end of the day, it's not like I really accomplish anything other than making my feet hurt so much I can barely stand.
I am making progress with learning the job and I think I am getting quite good at it. I still have some things to learn but I know I am improving. But what is keeping me going is the fact that I am actually making money, not just spending it. Today was the first payday and while it wasn't a ginormous amount of money (and realistically, it wouldn't be) it still helped relieve the stress of my previously very broke life. Seriously, I had like $6 in the bank. Now I just hope that I remember to buy some sort of support to put in my shoes so that my shoes don't end up completely mangling and permanently damaging my feet, because oy! They hurt so much, for hours and hours after I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment