Friday, April 24, 2009

Ow!

At work on Wednesday I banged my elbow and something. It really hurt. For I while, I even got dizzy. That night as I was getting into bed I looked in the mirror and thought that I had a big bruise, the next morning when I woke up there was nothing there. That kind of annoyed me. Thursday night when I was getting ready for bed I noticed a nasty looking bruise on the back of the lower interior part of my left thigh. I have absolutely no idea how I got it. Did the bruise from my elbow relocate to my thigh? I hate when I injure myself but have nothing to show for it, especially if it really hurts. On a related note, I hate when I get bruises when I don't remember how I got them. That being said, today's favourite thing is NOT injuring myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment