Sunday, January 25, 2009

It once was lost but now it's found

Once again, my sister and I are writing about the same thing. My sister lost her cellphone on Tuesday. That was pretty much the theme for my week. Where is the phone? Can you look for my phone? I am sad that I don't have my phone. Etc......She was pretty sure lost the phone between the house and the car but other than that it was kind of a guessing came as to where it was. Adding to the difficulty is that the driveway is pretty much covered in snow and it was a white phone....Luckily her snow removal company didn't company didn't come all week because then it would be really gone. Anyway, today we parked in a different spot on the driveway. She just said she was going grab a rake to rake through the snow on the driveway when I spotted something shiny in the snow. Lo and behold it was the phone. It was in a tire track so we obviously drove over it a few times but luckily the snow cushioned it so it didn't break. I had to pry it out of the snow though. We dried it off. We tried turning it on a few hours later and it ended up working. Pretty impressive considering it's been out in the snow for five days, and as previously mentioned, driven over a few times. My sister has declared that I am "awesome". I wonder how long that will last. So today's favourite thing is finding things you would never have thought you would find.

1 comment:

  1. It's also a white phone. :) And yes, you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete