Thursday, January 15, 2009

Whoops......

I knew this day would come, because I didn't avoid it very actively. This is my third TV related post in three days and I feel odd about it, but sometimes it just works out that way. I have a French class on Thursday nights which interferes with my Office watching time. It wouldn't be a big deal because my sister and I record every show that we watch with her DVR. Today something awful happened. The DVR was recording but the cable box timer was somehow not on. It was awful. In my sad, sad, TV obsessed world. Luckily, there is something awesome called timeshifting. So we are now taping it at midnight on the Global station from Vancouver. We only have time shifting channels from Canadian stations so we get multiples of A Channel, CityTV, Global, CBC, and CTV and maybe a few more. Unfortunately, because we are in the East, all of our time shifts move the shows to later times. When I was in Saskatchewan, we got the shows earlier and later. So that was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment