Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mwa ha ha ha!

My evil, evil sister has this ability to get me hooked on to various things. Many of the things that I enjoy, particularily of the TV variety, it is because she is the one that said you should watch this. And I do. And I pretty much get hooked. It's happened with the Office, Bones, Buffy and to a lesser extent Angel. Yesterday she taught me a solitaire game that I had a difficult time not playing today. So when I know that I have gotten her interested in a particular show it makes me happy. The shows that I started getting her to watch have been Big Bang Theory, Chuck and 30 Rock. Knowing that I am the reason that she watches those shows makes me quite happy and I feel that is justifiable payback for all of the shows she's hooked me on over the years. So today's favourite thing is getting my sister interested in stuff and then not telling her how it ends.

1 comment: