Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh, awesome!

Pretty much everyday, when I first go on the internet, I flip through all of my homepage tabs and see what's happening. When I got to my blog and looked at my blogroll (the place on the left hand side of my blog entitled "Blogs I Enjoy"), I got very excited. One of the blogs I follow called The Park Bench had chosen January's Nerd Man of the Month. Not only that, but this month's awesome Nerdy man was Jim Parsons. For those that don't know, Jim Parsons plays the neurotic, humorously socially bewildered theoretical physicist, Sheldon Cooper, on the Big Bang Theory (a show that routinely cracks me up). Sheldon pretty much exemplifies the definition of "nerd" so it was only a matter of time before he (or the actor that plays him)became the Nerd Man of the Month. Past Nerdy men include John Krasinski (Jim Halpert, Awesome!), Neil Patrick Harris (Do I need to explain who he is?), Adam Baldwin (Firefly, Angel, Chuck), Nathan Fillion (Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, Firefly, Waitress), James Gunn (SLiTHER), and Joss Whedon, among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment