Sunday, January 18, 2009

Not my usual but nice.

Today was kinda a "Meh" day. Nothing really bad happened but nothing happened that was so over the top amazing that it automatically popped into my head as something I absolutely must write about or forever hold my peace. However, something that I did enjoy today was what I had for lunch. It was a sandwich but it is not the type of sandwich that I would typically make for myself. It was a feta cheese and tomato sandwich. I am not a huge fan of feta in and off itself. I like feta in stuff (Feta chicken is awesome) but not such a big part of it. I am also not a huge fan of tomatoes. I like them but not in large amounts. I especially don't like cherry or grape tomates (my reasoning there is odd so I'll skip it). But this sandwich was really good. It was in a baguette and the feta was toasted on the baguette before the tomato was added. I was sceptical the first time I had it but I really do enjoy the sandwich.

1 comment:

  1. That's because this is an awesome type of sandwich. (You forgot the garlic butter, though.)

    ReplyDelete