Saturday, January 24, 2009

More food.

I feel like such a copier because my sister already wrote about this in her blog but that's what happens when we do stuff together. Today we went to Dinner by Design. Basically, each month they put out a list of recipes that they have available that month. You choose which ones you want to make and when. You then go to a Dinner by Design location and assemble them. My sister and I made 12 meals. It's nice because they prepare everything that you will need for the recipe ahead of time so all you have to do when you get there is measure it out and follow the instructions for the assembly. You then get a label to put on the package that actually tells you how to do the actual cooking. I actually had quite a good time preparing the different meals. We are making one of the meals for supper tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. My sister has done it before, I haven't.

1 comment:

  1. You missed two letters (an s and a y). Can you find them? :)

    ReplyDelete