Sunday, January 4, 2009

You're giving me my old sheets?

Today was a pretty lazy day for me. I have a bit of a cold so I basically just hundled under a blanket on the couch and had a nap. Or four. I used the quilt my mom gave me for Christmas. It is really nice and big. On one side is a set of sheets that I used a few years ago. The quilting squares are made of some of my old souvenir T-Shirts (as well as some random T-shirts that belonged to some of my sisters). It was fun to look at the quilt and see just which shirts she used. Some of them were from my time in Katimavik, some were my various muppet shirts and some were old Guiding shirts. She also put the shirt from a certain legendary concert that I was way too excited to go to. The quilt itself is very warm and covered me up nicely. I didn't have to rearrange it at all due to lack of foot or body coverage. So today's favourite thing is the quilt my mom made and gave me for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment