Saturday, January 31, 2009

Food again...

The hardest part of writing this blog some days is coming up with the titles. The rest of the blog I am fine with even if I am writing about something pretty routine. Anyway.....Today, my sister and I went to Kelsey's for supper. We don't often get appetizers when we eat out, but we do when we go to Kelsey's because we love the Kelsey's Spinach Dip. I haven't had many varieties of spinach dip in my life, so I don't know if it's the absolute best, but it's pretty darn good so that's good enough for me. We always tend to eat all of the pita things before the dip is all gone, but they are pretty good about bringing you extra, especially if you discuss how you would like more as your server passes by. I guess you could actually ask for more directly, but being offered it just seems like more of a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment