Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oh honey no....

I will be the first to admit that I pay way too much attention to the world of celebrities. It's part of my TV addiction and it keeps me amused. A few years ago, I found a wonderful little website called Go Fug Yourself. It's basically a blog about celebrity fashion disasters, some of which are truly atrocious. Sadly, some celebrities I have only heard of through their fashion faux pas. It is a very snarky website which is one of the reasons I like it. It routinely has me giggling over some of what they come out with. Occasionally, they have something good to say about someone's outfit but generally it's there because it is just awful. Some of their pictures are NSFW (not safe for work) but it's generally pretty clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment