Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wicked through and through

Today, I spent much the day in the car. I really only tend to listen to the radio/ CD's while I am in the car because it is the only time I really am able to listen without many distractions. The CD that is currently in the car is the Wicked soundtrack. I have never seen the musical, but my sister has, hence the soundtrack. The show does have some catchy songs that get stuck in your head. Incessantly. I don't listen to every song on the CD but some of them are catchy. I especially like "What is this feeling?" which is a very upbeat song for two people telling each other how much they hate each other. I also the songs "Popular" and "For good." I tend to sing along with most of the songs even though I don't know half of the words. I wouldn't mind actually seeing the musical sometime because it seems interesting and I feel odd knowing many of the words to a musical I've never seen. I probably don't know as many of the words to musicals that I HAVE seen. So anyway, today's favourite thing is the WICKED soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment