Tuesday, February 3, 2009

And I was worried about writing about TV too much.....

Today's favourite thing is once again related to food. I can see that my previous fears about this blog becoming biased toward TV have been calmed but new fears about this being a blog about nothing other food are steadily growing. Tomorrow, my goal is to not write about food. Anyway, today I made homemade Lasagna. It was quite good and better than I thought it would be considering it was the first time I had made it on my own. I only had to call my mom once and my sister twice. So, not bad. I definitely like my mom's recipe for lasagna better than some of the other lasagna's I've had. Maybe, it's because it is the one I am most familiar with but, at any rate, it's pretty good. And, as a bonus, I may never have to cook again because I made a heck of a lot of lasagna for two people. That's probably an exaggeration but it will last us a while. I may actually eat a proper lunch this week. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment