Friday, February 6, 2009

Yet another thing my sister got me addicted too.....

A couple years ago, I came to Ottawa for a week to visit my sister. She had just gotten really into the game the Sims 2 and decided to show it to me. I ended up playing it most of the visit, couldn't stop thinking about my characters when I got home, played it much of the time on subsequent visits and, now that I am living with her, I usually tend to play it before I go to bed at night. When I first started playing, I had absolutely no idea what to do. My sister ended up having to fix my characters because they were doing quite terribly. I have figured it out since and haven't screwed up my new characters too badly.
It seems like such a basic game, fulfulling the characters wants and needs, so they don't get depressed or die, but it definitely draws you in. The Sims 2 is the basic game, and the subsequent expansion packs allow you to do more.
Once you get into it, it can be quite addicting and I often stay up much too late because I want to fix a problem or seem how something turns out. It's technically my sister's game, which I play on her computer, but she hasn't actually played the game since I moved in with her since I kind of hijacked her computer (it's in the same room I sleep in. Not to worry, she's pretty much hijacked my laptop. I got the better end of the deal. Mwa ha ha ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment