Friday, February 13, 2009

Catching up

Last year when I was living in Boston, I didn't have a TV so any of the shows I wanted to watch, I watched online. Preferably on Hulu because many of the video players specific to different networks pretty much sucked (I am going to go ahead and say that I liked the one on abc.com the least, it didn't even load). This caused me to be very choosy about which TV shows I watched and actually made me stop watching some shows if I couldn't watch them on Hulu. Since moving back to Canada, I actually have access to a TV so I don't have to watch the shows online that often; although, sometimes, if I hear something interesting about a show I don't watch and/ or record, I will in fact watch them online. So today, I watched the crossover episodes for Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice online. I stopped watching Grey's after the strike last year (not on Hulu, ABC show) and had only seen a few episodes of Private Practice. I enjoyed them but I don't think I will go back to watching the shows on a regular basis. But I will say that I like the network video players in Canada much more than I liked the one's in the states. So today's favourite thing is being able to catch up with TV shows online.

2 comments:

  1. www.hulu.com is an American Website where you can watch various shows online. It has a pretty wide variety of shows but it's only available in America.

    ReplyDelete