Monday, February 2, 2009

And that's what I did all day.......

I pretty much go on the internet everyday. In fact, I probably can't go more than a few hours without going on the internet....which sounds startlingly like an addiction.....which it probably is...(Me addicted to something? Never......Oh!) (I think I just used way to many of these ".....") (I am also using too many brackets (Crud!)) Where was I? Oh right...the internet! I have a few websites that I check first thing such as my iGoogle page, Yahoo!, Twitter, Facebook, and my blog, anyone of which can lead me on some sort of timewasting yet enjoyable journey through the internet. Checking one thing leads me to something else which leads me to something else which leads me to IMDB, which wastes even more time because checking one thing leads me to something else which leads me to something else which is probably why I am still unemployed. For those that are unaware, the IMDB or Internet Movie Database is a website where pretty much anyone who has ever worked on anything TV or movie related is listed. So if you are watching a TV show or something and you recognize someone but can't place where you know them from, you can go to the IMDB and type in the show name and Voila! For TV, it helps if you know either the character name or episode name/number. Occasionally, you will read the list of what the actor has done and still be completely baffled but at least you tried. The IMDB also has Trivia, Memorable Quotes, Actor biographies, and Viewer reviews and forums. I end up spending way too long on that website.

No comments:

Post a Comment