Monday, February 16, 2009

"Work"ing it out

As I had previously feared, this blog is spending far to much time on food related topics. Today's post is only going to exascerbate the problem. Anyway, today my sister and I went to a local restaurant called "The Works." It's pretty cool. Its main dish is burgers but it has quite a variety. Basically, you choose the type of patty you want (chicken, hamburger, veggie, etc) and then you choose the type of topping. Some of the titles of the toppings and descriptions (often referring to topical Canadian/Ottawan people or events) are quite amusing so I've been known to giggle once or twice while reading the menu. I usually get the 'Greek Goddess' because it's quite good and there are so many different options that I get a bit overwhelmed. There are about five locations throughout Ottawa and I believe, at this point, I've been to about three of them.

1 comment: