Monday, February 23, 2009

Comfy!

I was having a difficult time coming up with my subject for today's post when I realized that I love the bunnyhug I am wearing today. The fact that it is my only bunnyhug may have something to do with it. For those of you who are not from Saskatchewan, bunnyhugs are what we Saskatchewanians call hoodies. I don't really know why. Anyway, back to my bunnyhug....It was actually a hand-me-down from my sister about 10 years ago. I believe it is actually 20 years old by now as it is for 'Radville Regional High School" and we left Radville, SK in 1989. Pretty impressive, don't you think? The bunnyhug is still in pretty good shape. It's very comfortable which is pretty much the purpose of a bunnyhug. The more I type the word bunnyhug, the stranger I think it is but I prefer the term "bunnyhug" to the more common word "hoodie" if only because it identifies me as someone from Saskatchewan.

No comments:

Post a Comment