Sunday, February 22, 2009

Let it snow!

Today I went for a walk with my sister (technically, I walked while she skied). As much as I didn't really want to go (because I just wanted to veg), I really enjoyed myself. I really like walking through fresh snow. I see what my tracks look like and just mark up otherwise pristine snow. It helps that it was really nice out today, sunny and warmer than it has been the past few days. It was really good to actually get out of the house and just go for a walk. I went for walks all the time when I lived in Boston, but I got out of the habit when I moved here. Perhaps because here, I am not really limited to a one room apartment. There is more stuff to do in the house than there was in my tiny apartment. It was really good to get some fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment