Sunday, February 8, 2009

Probably going to regret writing about this TODAY...

I am probably not going to enjoy the fact that I chose today to write about this later on, but what can you do? (Not write about it, but I have already decided against that,) Anyway, the buses are back on the road, which is great because it allows me to be less of a shut-in. I have much more freedom in terms of when I do certain things because I don't have to plan in advance to drive my sister to work so that I have the car. Today was the first time I rode the bus in nearly two months. It was nice because a) I didn't have to park downtown, 2) I didn't have to drive downtown, c) my sister didn't have to pick me up (She drove me there though. Thank you, Colette!) and 4) it was free! Yes indeed, I didn't have to pay to ride the bus, and probably won't have to for the rest of the week or so. One of the few benefits of the strike. I was very excited yesterday when I kept seeing buses on the road. It made me realize how much I had missed seeing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment