Friday, February 27, 2009

Dripping water, Take 2

Today was the perfect mixture of melting snow and non-freezing rain. Perfect. It is that combination of events that has a tendency to make the window above my bed leak. So like I said, perfect! It was actually a bit better this time because: a) I wasn't trying to sleep because it leaked at noon; b) I had some idea of what to do; and c) all of my stuff was not scattered all over the floor after last time. I am not saying it was good just that it was better. I was just glad that I was in a state where I could actually deal with it rather than whimpering while looking longingly at my pillow just wanting to get some darn sleep. So today's favourite thing, while it may seem a bit odd, is having annoying things happen when you can actually deal with it rather than at a time when you have other priorities (such as sleep, beautiful sleep).

1 comment: