Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Why I don't mind filling my sister's car up with gas...

Don't get me wrong, I am really not a huge fan getting out of the car to fill the tank with gas. When I lived in Saskatchewan, I always went to the full service gas station so I never had to leave the car. I only started going to self serve gas stations when I moved in with my sister because there doesn't seem to be any full serve stations that I am aware of. The reason I don't mind filling her car with gas is she has those easy pay keytags for Esso and Shell that make it less of a hassle. I love those keytag thingies......especially when they work. Another bonus to using those keytag things is that I never have to pay for gas (with my money, anyway). However, after this blog post, the free ride (basically literally) may end. It was good while it lasted.

1 comment:

  1. Wait a minute... :)

    Don't worry, I know you use them - and I have told you to do so in the past.

    Colette

    ReplyDelete