Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This is becoming a habit, a really tasty habit.

Every Wednesday, pretty much since Christmas (last week excepted), my sister and I have been going to the BodyPump class at 6:30 at a gym that we don't typically go to. She picks me up and we go and we work out and then the question becomes "What are we doing for supper?" We both have it in our heads that we are going to Quiznos but we continue to have to check with one another to make sure that the other one isn't thinking Subway or Shawarma, because after working out it's nice to not have to cook and by the middle of the week, we feel less inclined to cook anyway. I, personally, only started going to Quiznos when I moved in with my sister because, well, I never really thought of it before. Now, I really enjoy the stuff that I get there. I typically get half of one of their flatbread pizzas, a double chocolate cookie and a Coke Zero. I haven't really had many of their sandwiches, but for now I am good with the pizzas. The cookies are really good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment