Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Part 2

As I mentioned yesterday, we spent Christmas Eve at my Aunt and Uncle's house. We had brunch at our house today and it had many of my favourite foods. We don't have much of these foods very often so it was a treat to have them. The food included crepes with whipped cream and strawberries and raspberries, cinnamon buns, regular buns, bacon, sausage and fruit salad. I believe that is everything that I ate although there were some other offerings . Everything (aside from the meat and fruit) was homemade so it had that extra enjoyability factor. We also had copious amounts of Christmas baking which managed to keep me full enough to last until supper time. There were Christmas Tree and Candy Cane cookies, shortbread cookies, some chocolate peanut butter balls, and many other types of cookies. Tomorrow I should probably go back to watching what I eat but today was a good day. Now I just have to try to get to sleep after eating about 10 thousand times the amount of sugar that I should be eating.
I hope everyone had a good Christmas. Good luck with the Boxing week shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment