Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Never say that to a teenage boy

I have two sisters that have their own blogs. One of my sisters mentioned a couple months ago that she had been in and won a couple speech contests. Today she said the speech for my other sister, a couple other relatives and myself. I really enjoyed her speech. It was about an incident that transpired when she was younger and how she may not be as angelic as she seems (cough, cough!). Said incident involved a truck that they may or may not have been allowed to drive (Heavy emphasis on the NOT). It was quite amusing and it had bonuse actions to go with it so woohoo. She has always been able to write poems or stories that had a certain flare to them. I totally could see why she won the contest. So my favourite thing today is my sister's speech especially since it involved actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment