Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'll eat anything as long as it's chocolate.

Mm mm. Chocolate. I am horribly addicted to chocolate. However, I do not suffer from this addiction; I enjoy it thoroughly. Generally when I say I enjoy chocolate, it is the type that is easy to eat like chocolate bars, chocolate syrup (for ice cream), chocolate milk, chocolate ice cream, chocolate extreme blizzards, chocolate sundaes, chocolate chips, chocolate chip cookies........Where was I? The chocolate I ate today was the complete opposite of easy to eat. It was still good but you needed to chip away at it. You see, my sister made chocolate truffles that had this chocolaty creamy filling and she had way to much so she put it in the fridge. It got very hard. Now a smart person would wait for it to thaw or put it in the microwave before they attempted to eat it, but to put it simply, I did not. Stabbing the poor chocolate with my spoon somehow seemed like the thing to do instead. At this rate the chocolate in the container will last until 2010, but at least I won't eat large amounts at a time. So it's a win-win...win situation.

1 comment:

  1. I just about choked on my water reading "Stabbing the poor chocolate with my spoon somehow seemed like the thing to do instead."

    ReplyDelete