Saturday, December 13, 2008

I will never be okay again.

My sister has a blog as well where she does a new thing a day. Today's new thing was making chocolate covered cake balls. They were very good. She explains how to do it on her blog. I don't know what I was expecting when she told me she had to crumble the cake but I clearly was not expecting her to just grab a handful of cake and start mushing it up. It was the weirdest thing I have ever seen (well, maybe not the weirdest). I think I was expecting her to crumble the cake up in a more civilised manner. She just dove right in. I ending up breaking down into hysterical laughter for about ten minutes. She seemed concerned for me and I told her I would never be okay again after what she did to that cake. I guess if she had crumbled it in a more civilized way the end result would have been the same but I may not have been as traumatized. In the end, the dessert was good (because chocolate is good) and I am less traumatized.

No comments:

Post a Comment