Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas movies

I don't watch a lot of the Christmas specials that are aired on TV in the months leading up to Christmas. I love the Grinch so I occasionally watch it if the stars align and I am able to but many of the other ones I can do without. I tend to watch more of the Christmas movies that are not generally aired consistently like Muppet Family Christmas. For the last few years, I have been watching the movie "White Christmas" every year. It has Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney in it. I really enjoy it. I like many of the songs although some of them I still don't understand the relevance of. I didn't get around to watching it til tonight so it felt rather odd watching a Christmas movie after Christmas but it was enjoyable anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment