Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hard work pays off later, procrastination pays off now

I was having trouble coming up with something today that I both really liked and somehow fit into the events of my day, so I put it off quite a long time really. Thats when I realized that one of my favourite things for the day or even really in life is having the time to procrastinate. It may not exactly be the most efficient use of your time or in fact might be something you regret later but while it's happening it can be quite satisfying. So today's favourite thing is procrastination. Because as Michael Scott says, "Desperation yields the best results." Although the person I am taking personal mottos from may not be the best source. You may now roll your eyes and mutter to yourselves about how pathetic it is that I have having trouble coming up with stuff five days in. You know you want to.
.

1 comment: