Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hush little baby

Today my family and I went over to my cousin's house to see her and her kids. She had a baby in May that I had not met yet so it was exciting to meet him. I managed to get to hold the baby for quite a while. I love holding babies. They are so cute and cuddly. I hadn't held a baby in quite a long time so it was nice to hold one again. My niece is getting a bit old to hold like that and tends to protest and try to get away. The baby's getting pretty big and is starting to look like he's about to crawl. Today was especially nice because I got to hold the baby for a long time, but didn't have to actually have responsibility for feeding him, changing him, or putting him to sleep, and I could leave him at my cousins when we left. So woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment