Thursday, December 18, 2008

What the heck kind of channel is this?

With our digital cable, we get the channel JoyTV. It broadcasts the weirdest assortment of shows that I have ever seen. In the morning, it has shows like Jewish Voices, Sikh Versa, Diya (a Hindu program), some Christian shows and some other decidedly faith-based programming. However, it also has shows such as The Simpsons, Supernatural, Lois and Clark, Smallville and Fresh Prince of Belair. My personal favourite, and the reason I found the station to begin with, is Angel. (Seriously, a show about a Vampire on a religious network? I guess he is looking for redemption, but still...) I love the randomness of the programming, although I am sure the shows have a common theme. I just haven't found it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment