Friday, December 19, 2008

"It looks like a five year old made it."

Last week, I mentioned that I made potato rolls. My favourite thing today is along the same lines. I made just regular buns. I love homemade buns fresh out of the oven. Very enjoyable. I should clarify that when I said I made them, I mean that put them into bun form. My sister made the dough in the breadmaker. I think I did okay. It took me til the 36th bun before I figured out a system that worked and my sister claimed that the first ones looked like they were made by five year olds (or perhaps three year olds, I don't remember) but the point is that they taste good.....Which probably has more to do with my sister's part in the process than in mine. But oh well. I now know how to make buns like a person my age should make them, so woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment