Thursday, December 4, 2008

We will survive

Once again this post will be about exercise. Today I went to the BodyCombat class at the gym. It is a very high energy class that is, as the name would imply, a mixed martial arts based class. Lots of kick and punches. I have done this class for a over a month now and I continue to actually suck at the kicks and punches but I have a good time anyway. It's quite cathartic. It was a new release a few weeks ago that I tried out and it ended up being my favourite set of moves and the reason I continued going to the class. They continue to use some of the same songs from that release along with some older stuff that I am not as familiar with. It takes a lot of energy but it simultaneously revs you up with the high energy music that the moves are based on. I am getting better at it. I find it to be one of the best workouts I get, lots of sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment