Monday, December 29, 2008

We just sang, whoa. Lalalalalalalalalala.

Today, my sister, my mom, my niece and I went out to my cousin's farm for the day. It's about a 2 hour drive so we didn't spend much time out there. On the way back, after listening to "Hit the road, Jack" for about the thousandth time, I managed to convince my niece to just keep listening to the CD even though that was the only song she knew the words to. We had a good time singing along and dancing to the music even if we had to make up some of the words. I don't know what CD we were listening to but it had a lot of good old songs. The other song that my niece really seemed to enjoy was "Charlie Brown" especially when it went "Why is everybody always picking on me." It was a fun 45 minutes of the 2 hour trip. It also helped to keep her awake so that she didn't fall asleep too close to bedtime. It was a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment