Monday, December 8, 2008

It's gonna be legendary...wait for it ...

...dary.
Now that that is out of my system, I can discuss my favourite thing of the day. I decided that for Mondays, which is my favourite night of TV watching, I would choose my favourite show based on which one I enjoyed the most that night. Tonight, the winner is How I Met Your Mother, if only for the fact that Jason Segel (aka Marshall) cut his hair. There are in fact many reasons I like that show, but his hair was getting so bad it was distracting. I got very excited when I saw the new do. That probably says more about me than it does about him but I can live with that. I am going to attempt to list the reasons why I like the show. They are as follows, in no particular order:
- Neil Patrick Harris
- Slap bet


- the various rules, theorums, etc that they apply to life and dating (For example, the Hot Crazy Scale)
- Neil Patrick Harris
- Mary the Paralegal
- Ted does a rain dance
- Canadian popstar
- various catchphrases including the garbled one from the title of this post (legendary, wait for it, awesome, lawyered, and more)
- Barney (as played by Neil Patrick Harris)
- Lets go to the mall
- The fact that the websites they discuss are in fact real -1, 2
Those are just a few of the reasons I like this show. I will discuss my other favourite Monday shows (Big Bang Theory, Chuck) another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment